If an individual wants to gain an edge on the competition, then Competitive Edge training is the choice for them! As part of the Competitive Edge program clients will have access to Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists, Physical Therapists, Certified Athletic Trainers, and Sports Medicine Physicians. Our staff utilizes cutting-edge research on functional training, injury prevention, sport enhancement, and general fitness programming to develop the state of the art curriculum of Competitive Edge.Competitive Edge can improve your overall athletic performance and fitness levels.
Studies show that the untrained athlete is 6X more predisposed to injury than an athlete who participates in a Competitive Edge type of program.
Clients can receive a variety of services including:
- One time fitness assessments and development of an independent workout routine.
- One-on-one personal training for athletes and non-athletic individuals looking to improve their health.
- Small group training sessions of teammates or friends (helpful for defraying the cost to the individual)!
- Year round supervised conditioning with individual teams
- Summer strength & conditioning camps
- Pre- and/or Post-Season conditioning testing
- Topic specific workshops with athletes and teams
- Topic specific workshops with coaches
- Topic specific workshops with parents
- Conditioning programs given to coaches for them to implement with teams
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Screenings (FMS)
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Return to Sport Programs
- ImPact Testing for Concussion Management
Topics that can be presented in workshops include:
- Off Season Conditioning
- In Season Conditioning
- Dynamic Warm-up & Proper Flexibility
- Common Injuries & Management
- Steroids & Supplements
- Sports-based Nutrition
- Agility & Plyometric Drills
- Stability Ball Training
- Core Training
- Circuit Training
*These are just of few of the topics and services we have expertise in, so please contact us at (508) 721-0000 if you are interested in any of these, or if you are interested in something not listed above.
In a competitive world, you need a Competitive Edge... speed, agility, power and strength!